Sometimes web pages display brief warning boxes at the top with "learn more" links. The learn more link in a specific warning box should go to a page specifically about that warning with, in rough order:
- screenshot of warning box
- quoted full text of the warning (for searchability / search engine discovery)
- detailed text answering:
- how could have the issue occurred?
- what should the user do to resolve the issue?
- how can the user avoid the issue in the future?
E.g. the "Learn more ›" link in the yellow warning box in this screenshot:
- Neither has screenshot nor text of warning
- Covers several topics unrelated to the warning
- Does not answer the above questions
And could be improved by linking to a specific page about this particular warning, containing the above points 1-3, and answering all three questions in point 3.