#trackattack this morning:
4 warmup laps, then 5 4 3 2 1 lap intervals.
First time I did it all.
Previous track workouts:
* 2014-07-22: did mostly jog laps; tapering for SF Half Marathon.
* 2014-07-15: missed track - travel in LA (1xNP)
* 2014-07-08: w=warmup, s = stadium stairs half the stadium & back
* workout: 800 w; 400 s 800 s 1200 s 800 s 400 abs
* I did: 800 w; 400 s 400 s stretch&rest s 400 abs
* 2014-07-01: r=run, j=jog
* workout: 800 w; 4x1600r (I think)
* I did: 800 w; 4x(800r 400j)
* my last 800r I started with everyone else's last 1600r, and managed to barely keep up for that 800 by drafting Jessica (coach), Molly (in front), and Weston (on the right) who all went on to run 2 more laps. Fastest 800 I've ever run pretty sure.
* workout: 800 w; 8x800r
* I did: jogged outside laps around the track, flew home night before
* 2014-06-17: missed track - travel Minneapolis (1xNP)
* 2014-06-10: missed track - travel Boston (2xNP)
* 2014-06-03: tantek.com/2014/154/t1 2 & 1 laps short
* 2014-05-27: tantek.com/2014/147/t1 1 & 2 laps, & a stadium stairs set short.
* 2014-05-20: tantek.com/2014/140/t1 an 800 short
* 2014-05-13: tantek.com/2014/133/t1 over half the workout
* 2014-05-06: bb = bathroom break
* workout: 800 w; 400 600 800 2x400 600 800 600 400 s abs
* I did: 800 w; 400 600 800 400j bb jog, left knee hurt, walked, then did sets of pushups, situps, sargent lunges, burpees instead.
* 2014-04-29: missed track - travel Melbourne
* workout: 800 w; 3x200 400 600 800
* I did: 400 w; 2x200 jogged laps 800
* 2014-04-15: tantek.com/2014/105/t2 2x1600 short
* workout: 800 w; 2x400 2x1600 2x400 abs
* I did: 800 w; 2x400 jogged 2x400 abs
* workout: 800 w; 400 800 1200 1600 1200 800 400
* I did: 800 w; alternating run/walk laps - post #RnRSF
* workout: ???
* I did: alternating run/walk laps; tapering for #RnRSF
* 2014-03-25: I did: 800 w; outside lane laps
* 2014-03-18: I did: 800 w; outside lane laps
* 2014-03-11: I did: 800 w; outside lane laps
* 2014-03-04: tantek.com/2014/064/t2 First time at #NPSF track workout.
@simplescott refound this. Done since:
✅ 1:14 #B2B103 tantek.com/t4W81
✅ 3 half marathons tantek.com/t4XJ1
Finished SF Half Marathon (1st half) in 2:23:45 including 1 bathroom break. Likely would have PR'd without bathroom break, beating my first half marathon (and PR) of 2:22 from #KPSF this past February:
Also beat my April #RnRSF time of 2:29 by ~6 minutes:
And that was a more comparable course to SF First Half.
This was my third half marathon (attempted and completed).
Since my prev post used a ## URL, time to deploy #fragmention polyfill. #indieweb #showdonttell http://tantek.com/2014/179/b1/indiewebcamp-thoughts-before-gathering##standard+way+to+make+URLs+that+refer+to+a+selection+of+text
@kevinmarks iteration on tech proposals in a CC0 wiki is more than ok, it's preferred! Per: http://tantek.com/2011/168/b1/practices-good-open-web-standards-development##use+an+open+wiki
New rule: make tech proposals to improve web publishing on your site, or 1st learn how to. Prev tantek.com/2013/219/t7/new-rule-learn-html-before-innovate-osfw3c
@lucas_gonze except changing after publishing defeats the purpose of permalinking (your URL still has "/webmention-").
@lucas_gonze naming your idea & article #webmention without first searching it demonstrated fallibility of your step 2
going to Homebrew Website Club Wed 30th 18:30 @MozSF, 17:30 writing hr indiewebcamp.com/events/2014-07-30-homebrew-website-club
just piloted my first drone on the @Photojojo rooftop launchpad!
Wow. So much fun. I get it.
@timoreilly Thanks! Would be great to do @IndieWebCamp in Sebastopol with actual camping! Could even invite tent.io :)
@benwerd because @W3C Social Web WG *just* launched *today*
as noted on the #indieweb. Ahem. ;)
@evanpro oops. thanks for reminder & Twitter id.
#indieweb post updated
but not tweet POSSE copy.
W3C Social Web Working Group launched today:
co-chairs @evanpro @lehors @t
homepage www.w3.org/Social/WG is wiki
@benwerd Why? Who(people) / what(sites) consume AS JSON?
Why bother to code/publish/maintain a sidefile DRY violation?
just informed my manager of @chloeweil's passing - I barely held it together. He'd met her @IndieWebCamp NYC in April.
going to Homebrew Website Club SF 18:30 tonight but ~19:15+eats&drinks
shocked & numb from losing @chloeweil.
saw her 11 days ago @IndieWebCamp indiewebcamp.com/2014#East_Photos
@andymcmillan @weilone my condolences and deepest sympathies. Yes she was special and touched so many of us.
Awesome work @adactio with shipping #indieweb photo notes including POSSE of images to Twitter!