Disable Flash NOW. Unpatched Flash plugin vulnerability (#zeroday) http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/flash-greets-2015-with-new-zero-day/
Steps to disable:
Summaries for each browser
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/108086?hl=en
* Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons#w_how-to-disable-plugins
* Disable (Never Activate) all "Flash", "Shockwave",
* consider disabling any other closed-source binary-only plugins.
* At a minimum, choose (Ask to Activate).
* Safari - use http://clicktoflash.com/ if you can, otherwise:
* "Safari" menu, "Preferences…", "Security" (lock icon) tab, "Manage Website Settings…", choose "Adobe Flash Player", choose "Block" (or "Ask") from the popup menu next to "When visiting other websites:"
Typo fixes thanks to: https://kylewm.com/2015/02/edit-of-a-href-http-tantek-com-2015-033-t1-disable