This year I’m #grateful for more and subtler things than will fit into a tweet. So I’ll write it on my personal website, here.
I’m very grateful for family, friends, and good health as usual. With one sister abroad far away, and a recent minor injury slowing me to walking, I take none of it for granted.
I’m grateful for things that have made a signficant difference this past year:
* practicing gratefulness daily
* meeting and getting to know a few particularly inspiring independents
* more and bolder creativity & making
* pursuing ever greater physical challenges in running & yoga
* better understanding the necessity of many forms of strength
* perspective shift to building positive futures
* letting go of and purging stuff not part of that